[Samba] Profil problems

adrian sender adrian_au1 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:04:24 GMT 2005

Hello Benjamin,

As far as I know there shouldn't be any problems here; if you have deleted
the user account & modified some groups it is possible that the permissions
on the profile has been changed.

On the individual user profiles;
chmod -R 777 profilename
chown -R username.Domain\ Users profilename

then delete the profile from the local machine; preferred to copy or move it
to a backup directory, and then logon to the domain with the modified
profile.

Hope this helps.

ps - if you are going to email me directly, please email it to the lists as
well.

Regards.

Adrian Sender