[Samba] max time out

Moss, Patricia pmoss at fcg.com
Tue May 31 15:49:07 GMT 2005

I have a user that is asking me whether or not there is anywhere in the
Samba configuration where you can define a max time out value.

I am wondering if what he is inquiring about is the same as the
"deadtime" global variable.  Would someone be able to shed some light?

Pati Moss

Unix Systems Administrator

"UNIX is user friendly. It's just picky about who it's friends with."

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.