[Samba] Remote Desktop Users as ADM-template?

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Mon May 30 08:56:21 GMT 2005

Tomasz Chmielewski schrieb:

>>> I have some questions regarding that. :-)
>>>
>>> - Is it possible to deploy this setting via ADM template as NT4-policy?
>>> - Would it be possible to deploy this setting with a "real" 2003 server
>>> as GPO?
>>> - Is there any workaround, or am I left with adding each and any
>>> user on
>>> every workstation?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>> Florian
>>

>> yes this should be possible use
>> adms from
>> http://www.gruppenrichtlinien.de/
>> or use reg2adm to create your own
>

> is it described in English anywhere, too?

They have english adms too, for further descriptions google around ,
there is another program ( payware ) , which name i forgot,
which has a prof gui to manage all adms possible for alle win versions
98 to xp , the gui is in english too and its free to use for non
commercial.
Try google to adm
Best Regards