[Samba] Affordable & Reliable Web Hosting Solution for you!

4MSOFT - Web Hosting Department 4mdesigners at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:09:36 GMT 2005

4MDESIGNERS - delivering our best
Web Site Hosting Services
 From few years, we have been developing, marketing and hosting websites for individuals, small businesses and large corporations nationwide. We serve Clients all over the world!!. We offer all of our Clients, (local and non-local),  24/7 support.

4MDESIGNERS is comprised of a group of talented and seasoned professionals in the web hosting industry. We have a team of highly skilled support technicians working 24/7 to answer your queries via phone, live chat and ticketing system. Keeping our servers fast, secure and stable is a team of outstanding server administrators who are working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year to make sure your websites are always online. Completing our team is the Accounts department who are always striving for customer satisfaction when dealing with any billing issues at 4MDESIGNERS.

Our Web Hosting Packages :
Account FeaturesEconomy PlanBasic PlanBusiness Plan
Disc Space 100 MB50 MB250 MB
Monthly Traffic 2 GB1 GB4 GB
POP3 E-mailUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Web Based E-mailYesYesYes
E-mail AutorespondersUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
E-mail ForwardingUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
PHP3 - PHP4,CGI/PERLYesYesYes
MySQL DatabaseUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Free Domain RegistrationYesYesYes
Yearly Cost:RS 2499RS 1799RS 4199

Ready to get started? Please Click here to order now!

For Your Web Site Deployment, We are here always for you!
Thanking You,
4MDESIGNERS TEAM

Tel: 0092-21-8245373, 0092-21-2514015
Cell: 0092-300-2323707