[Samba] Problem reading docs in .pdf

Roger Merritt mcrogerm at stjohn.ac.th
Fri May 27 04:40:20 GMT 2005

At 01:19 PM 5/27/2005 +1000, you wrote:
>Roger Merritt wrote:
> > At 11:51 AM 5/26/2005 -0600, you wrote:
> >> On Thursday 26 May 2005 07:22, Jason Lavetan wrote:
> >
> > <snip>

> >> Documentation! You are missing documentation. Please read the chapter
> >> on Updating/Upgrading Samba in the book "Samba-3 by Example" (aka.
> >> Samba-Guide). It is chapter 8, and your copy is waiting for you at:
> >>         http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf
>

> > I don't mean to complain, mind you. I'd really rather not read the
> > .pdf, but wanted to let you know.
> >
> > --
> > Roger
>
>Hi Roger,
>         You simply need to go up a level to:
>http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/
>
>You'll see html versions waiting for you to peruse
>
>Regards Geoff Scott

Yes, I thought I mentioned that I can read the docs in HTML and love them.
I just wanted to point out to the documentation team that some browsers
apparently are having trouble reading the Adobe .pdf versions so they could
look into the reason, if they care to. As I said, I'm delighted with what's
now available and really grateful to the guys who've done the drudgery to
provide us with it.

--
Roger