[Samba] RPC error logging in to PDC on Win-64

EA ops21 at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 02:56:47 GMT 2005

I ran tethereal and captured smb,rtt packets on the ports used by SMB but only those from the XP-64 box. I used tethereal -i 3 -z smb,rtt,ip.addr==192.168.1.6 -f tcp port 137 or tcp port 137 or port 138 or tcp port 139 or tcp port 445 -w scan

I dumped it to a text file -> http://home.mindspring.com/~ops21/scan

Let me know if there was something else I should have scanned for.