[Samba] Samba and Window 2003

Esquivel, Vicente Esquivelv at uhd.edu
Fri May 20 14:35:55 GMT 2005

I am trying to find a good how-to on setting up samba to use Windows 2003
for authentication, if anyone knows of a good link let me know.  I am using
RedHat ES 3 and our Windows is running in native mode with NT style
authentication allowed.  I cant use ADS and Kerberos because the current
version of Kerberos on my RH server is 1.2.7 and from what I have read I
need 1.3+ in order for it to work that way.  I just cant upgrade right now
so I am trying to find a way to get this to work somehow.  Any advice would
GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks
Vince