[Samba] Trouble joining domain at BDC site

David Sonenberg dsonenberg at strozllc.com
Thu May 19 14:38:49 GMT 2005

It has the
win server = IP.OF.PDC
How can I check to if it's regeistered correctly?

--
David Sonenberg
Systems / Network Administrator

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No right to
confidential or privileged treatment of this message is waived or lost
by any error in transmission.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone at
212.981.6540, delete the message and all copies from your system and
destroy any hard copies.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.