[Samba] Re: One more

Samba Samba at guidemail.com
Thu May 19 14:18:39 GMT 2005

 I use pam_require.so to limit access to services via pam.  Here is how
I limit access to my pure-ftpd server to a specific group (GLFTPAccess).
You can also limit access to specific users, like I did with the user
root.

auth sufficient pam_winbind.so
auth required   pam_unix2.so # set_secrpc
auth required   pam_nologin.so
auth required   pam_env.so
account required        pam_nologin.so
account required        pam_require.so root @GLFTPAccess
account sufficient      pam_unix2.so
account required        pam_winbind.so
password required       pam_pwcheck.so
password required       pam_unix2.so    use_first_pass use_authtok
session required        pam_unix2.so    none     # trace or debug
session required        pam_mkhomedir.so
session required        pam_limits.so

Hope that helps !!!

Josh