[Samba] Samba+LDAP PDC working, but without groups

Thiago Vinhas de Moraes tvinhas at codin.rj.gov.br
Wed May 18 16:51:49 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm running a Samda+LDAP PDC, and it's working flawless. The problem is that I
cannot have any domain admins.
When I run "net groupmap list" , I have nothing... it's clean. So I tried the
following command:

samba:~ # net groupmap add ntgroup="Domain Admins" unixgroup=wheel rid=512

Which returns me:

adding entry for group Domain Admins failed!

and nothing more...

I'm running Samba 3.0.12 with OpenLDAP 2.2.23 on a Suse 9.3 server.

Any help?

--
Thiago Vinhas de Moraes
CODIN - Cia. de Desenvolvimento Industrial do Estado RJ
email: tvinhas at codin.rj.gov.br
Tel: (21) 2517-5411

"Somos aquilo que fazemos consistentemente. Assim, a excelência não é um ato,
mas sim um hábito."