[Samba] Re: cupsaddsmb problem

Julian Pilfold-Bagwell jpb at bordengrammar.kent.sch.uk
Mon May 16 14:24:22 GMT 2005

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies, I just removed the cups-common-1.1-23 package from my
box and installed v 1.1.21-0.rc1.7.4 from rpmseek.com.

Ran Cupsaddsmb and it worked perfectly first time. Funnily enough 1.1.21 was
the version that I first used with point and print on Mandrake 10 and it
worked then.

Anyway, cheers again, I'll post a report on the CUPS mailing list,

all the best,

Julian