[Samba] Re: Dresden Bombing Is To Be Regretted Enormously

autoresp at interpage.net autoresp at interpage.net
Sun May 15 14:12:03 GMT 2005

Hello,

Your mail to the account indicated in the header of this message could
not be delivered as this account is no longer valid.

It is likely that you are sending to an account which previously was
listed on our Web site and/or search engines, which as a result has been
flooded with unsolicited e-mail. In order to more rapidly address
customer and sales inquiries, the following addresses have been established:

[] If you would like to e-mail Customer Support, please send to:

XXinsi-support at interpage.net

...and REMOVE the "XX" so that you are only sending to the _lower case_
address.

[] If you would like to e-mail Interpage Sales, please send to:

XXinsi-questions at interpage.net

...and REMOVE the "XX" so that you are only sending to the _lower case_
address.

Additionally, detailed information regarding our services is located on
our WWW page. Some of the more significant URLs are:

[] Main Page	-->	http://www.interpage.net
[] Fax Services -->	http://www.interpage.net/sub-faxing.html
[] Paging Srvcs -->	http://www.interpage.net/sub-paging.html
[] LinkAlert SM -->	http://www.interpage.net/linkalert.html
[] Operator Svc -->	http://www.interpage.net/sub-operator.html
[] Int. Paging  -->	http://www.interpage.net/sub-internat-paging.html
[] WebFax SM	-->	http://www.webfaxpro.com
[] FaxUp SM	-->	http://www.faxup.com

General info:

[] http://www.interpage.net/sub-info.html
[] http://www.interpage.net/sub-contact.html
[] http://www.interpage.net/sub-customer-access.html

If you are still having difficulty in sending e-mail to Support or Sales,
please contact us at +1 (650) 331-3900 during Pacific Business hours and
we will be glad to assist you!

Thank you!

Interpage NSI Support