[Samba] TFS Delivery Failure: Schily ueber Deutschland

email.administrator at knightfrank.com email.administrator at knightfrank.com
Sun May 15 07:28:43 GMT 2005

 ###### Added by TFS ################################
 The message came from samba at lists.samba.org
 This message was not delivered to
 office at knightfrank.com
 richard.berry at knightfrank.com
 Pete.Allum at knightfrank.com
 brian.moran at knightfrank.com
 rawlik1 at knightfrank.com
 caroline.kinghorn at knightfrank.com
 dmack at knightfrank.com
 cbarclay at knightfrank.com
 james.magill at knightfrank.com
 Sender was informed with a copy of this message
Lese selbst:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/59427

Confidentiality: If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender. The e-mail and any attached files are intended only for the use of
the person or organisation to whom they are addressed.

The contents are confidential and may be legally privileged (in other words,
their unauthorised distribution may be unlawful). It is prohibited and may
be unlawful to open, use or copy these documents or disclose them to anyone
unless you are authorised to do so.

Legal status of Knight Frank: This e-mail is sent on behalf of Knight Frank
LLP, a limited liability partnership. We are in law a corporate body owned
by our Members. If we use the term 'Partner' when referring to one of our
representatives that person will either be a Member or an employee who is a
senior professional.

Knight Frank LLP is registered in England (registered number OC305934). Our
registered office is 20 Hanover Square, London W1S 1HZ where you may look at
a list of members' names.

Knight Frank LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority

Privacy: To ensure the efficiency of our mail servers, we may need to
monitor e-mails we send and receive.