[Samba] MSI deployement with script ?

Jean-Jacques Moulis jj at isy.liu.se
Fri May 13 14:14:00 GMT 2005

On Fri, 13 May 2005 07:53:21 -0400 FM <dist-list at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA> wrote:

F> Hello,
F>
F> Do you have tips or sample script code to deploy MSI (Firefox in my
F> case) using script ?

have a look at:   http://wpkg.sourceforge.net/

You could also (as we do) run a machine startup script situated on a samba
share (the share as to be accessable by anybody without authentification)

for install switches, scripts examples for a particular application:

http://www.appdeploy.com/packages/

--
Jean-Jacques   Moulis                              Tel:  (013) 281684
ISY                                                Fax:  (013) 139282
Linköping University                            E-mail: jj at isy.liu.se
581 83 Linköping