SV: [Samba] Samba + AD etc.

Roland Carlsson roland at alfa-moving.se
Thu May 12 09:26:34 GMT 2005

Hi Ross!

All our windows-clients works well with Samba 3.0.14a (WinXP and TS 2003
sp1). Perhaps the changes made for ADS SP1 somehow can affect ADS 2003
(without sp1) in the same way that ADS 2003 sp1 did for our Samba 3.0.9. But
that is only a wild guess.

Regards
Roland Carlsson

Ps: please answer to the list instead to me.