[Samba] Connection reset by peer

Renan Mathias Fernandes renanfernandes at gmail.com
Thu May 12 00:36:23 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Well I'm having the following problem : The internet connection in my
office is down and after that I am having some problems in my samba.
I really don't know if the problems are happening because my internet is down.
I am unable to transfer "large" files throught the network. and
looking at the log files i receive this message: "Error = Connection
reset by peer "
A friend told me to put the machine info at /etc/hosts but doesn't seems to help
I put the following thing in /etc/hosts :
10.0.0.50 renan renan

Thanks all

--
Renan Mathias Fernandes