[Samba] smbldap_open_connection(623)

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Wed May 11 18:39:23 GMT 2005

> Did this issue get resolved? Can someone tell me how it was resolved
> and what needs to be done? I am running into the same issue.

Maybe if someone communicated the problem a worthwhile response could be
crafted.  This message has no references or even the vaugest hint at
what is going on, aside from some random open connections.

Not trying to pick, but there have been several messages like this
lately that are 'referencing some problem' without any clear notion of
what is being referred to.  We need more info, bugzilla number, problem
description, even being a reply to a previous message would help those
with a thread sorting mail reader.

--
Paul Gienger                    Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.