[Samba] PDC with winbind functionality

Collen collen at zeist.hermanjordan.nl
Wed May 11 08:25:55 GMT 2005

Nope, i didn't had anny time left to figure it out.
so i took the easy way, and made my ftp auth. work an other way.

but theoretical it should work.. just keep on diging.. i had several
replies on my post back then.. and as i remember there was some info on
how and what..
but like i said, i made it work low tech, so if you dig more into it,
you should make it posible.

Goodluck
Collen