[Samba] Re: A few questions

Kev Buckley k.buckley at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue May 10 14:26:49 GMT 2005

On

 Mon, 09 May 2005 19:56:44 +0200

it was written:

> It might help to add your OS/distro  and Samba version.

then again, it might not help to do so, because on

 Fri, 06 May 2005 17:32:52 +0200

it was written.

> > > Does ANYONE have roaming profiles working under Samba 3.0.10,
> > > preferably on Mandrake Linux with WinXP SP2 clients?

> > "Yes", he answered cautiously. Not 3.0.10, but I did begin with 3.0.7
> > and they worked there, they also still work with 3.0.14a. And my distro
> > is Red Hat RHAS3, not Mandrake. But such is immaterial.

Apologies, but it not has been a good day so far and that has
brightened things up for me no end !

--
Regards,

*  Kevin M. Buckley              e-mail: K.Buckley at lancaster.ac.uk   *
*  Systems Administrator                                             *
*  Computer Centre                                                   *
*  Lancaster University          Voice:  +44 (0) 1524 5 93718        *
*  LANCASTER. LA1 4YW            Fax  :  +44 (0) 1524 5 25113        *
*  England.                                                          *
*  My PC runs Linux/GNU, you still computing the Bill Gate$' way ?   *