[Samba] Samba / AD / Winbind issues

Kevin M. Barrett kmb at kmb.com
Mon May 9 03:37:43 GMT 2005

Just one more update to my issue ... AS it is RESOLVED ..

I found one small mention in the google groups archive for this list...
that said something about adding

 > client schannel = no

to the smb.conf as it looked like the schannels were stepping on each other
in the Win2003 AD world ... and Low and Behold it now works... Thanks to
those who tried to help with my issue .... It has truly been a learning
experence ..

Kevin