[Samba] auth methods and ads

Buozis, Martynas martynas at ti.com
Sun May 8 21:17:26 GMT 2005

Jerry

Thanks for reply. I must temporarily run second samba instance on same
server but I must disable winbind authentication for this instance as
winbind should be valid only for first, original instance. And actually
second installation is not working with winbind authentication. At
present I am using "auth methods = guest sam ntdomain" and it looks like
working, but I am not sure if this is completely right So I want find
right way how to exclude winbind out of "auth methods". If you can help
me in this - I will highly appreciate your assistance, while I'll also
try to find right combination looking into source code.

With best regards
Martynas