[Samba] ACL & roaming profiles - XP SP2 - Samba 3.14a

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Sun May 8 12:54:46 GMT 2005

søn, 08.05.2005 kl. 14.35 skrev Jan Kellerhoff:

> we just upgraded to samba 3.14a from 3.12 I guess.
> Now does anyone have working profiles with XP?
> I looked around on the net, and there seems to be a problem, still or
> again...
> With the previous version installed it worked well.

What exactly doesn't work, with what, and why?

I upgraded from 3.0.11 to 3.0.14a and everything (apart from smbclient)
works exactly the same with XP Prof, or is better ;) Moreover, others
haven't complained about Profiles not working ...

--Tonni

--
Nothing sucksseeds like a pigeon without a beak ...

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They'll love us, won't they? They feed us, don't they? ...