[Samba] Option 'valid users' disappear in SWAT

Eric Hines eehines at comcast.net
Tue May 3 23:51:03 GMT 2005

It's not a bug, it's a feature.  SWAT assumes that once you've made your
list of valid users (or invalid users, or etc) that you'll not want to
change it, so Swat stops presenting those lists under the BASIC set of
options.  Select ADVANCED (the radio buttons are near (just above or below,
I don't remember which) the choice of shares on the SHARES main menu button
(and similarly placed on each of the other main menu buttons), and the much
longer list of things you can manipulate that appears will include, e.g.,
your "valid users" option.

Eric Hines