[Samba] Problem with Windows XP

Holger Wesser wesser at gmx.com
Tue May 3 12:22:19 GMT 2005

Click "Start -> Execute..." and enter "secpol.msc". Now open "security
options" in "local policies". On the right there's an option
"Microsoft-Network (server): idle time...". Try to set the value to
500min. or so.

Sorry, I only have a german version of Windows XP, so I don't know, how
the options are called in english correctly.

Hope this helps.

Greetings,
Holger