[Samba] problem with remote profiles

Guido Lorenzutti guido at lorenzutti.com.ar
Mon May 2 17:36:30 GMT 2005

Hi people. i have the following situation. Im using samba 3.0.14 as a
PDC with tdbsam to hold remote profiles of some windows 2003.
Everything works OK except one little thing. When i log in, the windows
2003 maps my profile as a drive. I just can't avoid this. Is there
anyway i can to avoid the windows 2003 to map my profile as a letter? I
just can't explain every user that the letter Z: is the remote profile
and they must not touch or modified this files.

Tnxs in advance.