[Samba] Loosing admin privileges after login

Herbert Mann hypz04 at yahoo.de
Mon May 2 17:34:46 GMT 2005

Hello,

I am a Samba-newbie, so please excuse, if my question
seems to you stupid.

I've set up a PDC, based on Samba 3.0.14a (SerNet) and
a OpenLDAP-Server. So I took a Windows XP client and
integrated it to the domain. Afterwards I logged in as
administrator and copied the existing profile of an
user to the server.

The user was able to login and his profile was loaded
from the server. But I wonder, why the user only has
user rights and not administrative privileges,
although he is in the group of local administrators.
On the PDC he's only domain user.

Can anybody help me?

Herbert