[Samba] Guide for Idmap on LDAP.

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Thu Mar 31 17:56:25 GMT 2005

On Thursday 31 March 2005 10:50, Meli Marco wrote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone give me a link for a step-by-step guide how to openLDAP with
> samba only for store the idmap in the directory?
> Specially with LDAP side configuration files examples?
> Thank you a lot.
> Marco.

Marco,

Your configuration previously sent to this list looks OK. I will help you to
resolve the issues. See previous emails.

I just updated the IDMAP chapter of the Samba-HOWTO-Collection because I found
that the step to set the LDAP server access password had been left out for
the example that you appear to be following. I sent you an email about that
already. The updates HOWTO will appear on our web servers within 48 hours.

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member