[Samba] ntlm_auth question

Snodgrass, Micah MSnodgrass at ceciowa.com
Thu Mar 31 13:36:22 GMT 2005

Thank you much Andrew, joining the domain did the trick. For the record, doing a net rpc join -U administrator from the Linux/FreeRADIUS box joined the machine to the domain, but still no luck. I took a look at the Win2k3 AD server, and had to check the foolish little check box on the account for the Linux computer that said something like "This machine is a Pre-Windows 2000 machine"  and then we were talking.

thanks again for the reply,
	-MS