[Samba] Network printer via samba how?

samba at biased.org samba at biased.org
Thu Mar 31 11:51:06 GMT 2005

Hello all,

Am setting up samba, and it works fine, but trying to set up printers - but the
printers here is networked, such as photocopiers.  I don't need the linux
server to be able to print to the printer - I just need the Windows boxes to
print directly to the printer bypassing the server, so I need to add in the
printer information in Samba - but how?  I seem to need to add in the info in
/etc/printcap but what is the correct syntax?

Thanks very much for your help in advance

Cheers - Piers