[Samba] Does SAMBA ever work with 2003 Server native mode ADS?

Terry Poperszky Terry.Poperszky at SOSStaffing.Com
Wed Mar 30 20:29:26 GMT 2005

Dave, check out chapter 10 of

http://us2.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/

It contained the missing step to getting mine to work as advertised.

Terry Poperszky