[Samba] Advice on a samba setup im considering

jonlists jonlists at cbsol.com
Tue Mar 29 21:47:50 GMT 2005

You need to take a look at the Samba 3 By Example guide provided on the
www.samba.org web site. It'll step you through much of this.

Putting user accounts on the system? If it's only going to be you, you can
use the command line tools provided with the operating system and base
Samba. If someone else - maybe consider something like easier to use like
webmin.

Jon Johnston
Creative Business Solutions
IBM, Microsoft, Novell/Suse, Sophos Consultants
http://www.cbsol.com
blog:http://bingo.cbsol.com

samba-bounces+jonlists=cbsol.com at lists.samba.org wrote on 03/29/2005
02:11:52 PM: