[Samba] Re: No vscan HOWTOs?

mourik jan c heupink heupink at intech.unu.edu
Tue Mar 29 13:03:02 GMT 2005

Does anyone have ANY idea what to put in /etc/magic to identify microsoft outlook pst files?

scanning larger pst files (100 mb or so) currently raises my clamd cpu processor usage to 90% or higher, and 'locks' ms outlook on the workstation during the scan, so I'd rather not scan them and have mcafee on the workstation take care of that.

Insight would really be appreciated.