[Samba] Windows XP & greyed-out Guest user password prompt

Jules Agee julesa at pcf.com
Mon Mar 28 19:07:26 GMT 2005

(replying to self)
I'd appreciate any response at all (including RTFM, but a pointer to
which FM I should R again would be very appreciated).

Again, we're running Samba 3.0.7 on Debian Sarge, and this problem
doesn't appear when we connect to Windows file servers, so I thought
someone here might have some information that might help me track down
the solution. Thanks for your time!