[Samba] Quick question on partition and shares

marksarria at socal.rr.com marksarria at socal.rr.com
Mon Mar 28 19:02:47 GMT 2005

Well,
from my recent past experience, it is always a good Idea to put the home share on a different hard drive, and not just a partition.

My set up here is the OS is on its own partition and the home share is on RAID 5. Because user data is very important I put that on RAID. And thats pretty much it.

Mark Sarria