[Samba] smbmount problem

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Mon Mar 28 18:49:00 GMT 2005

> Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to correctly display
> accented from a Win2k served folder mounted on a linux filesystem?  I
> have exhausted all possibilities I can think of.

First off, ask the kernel boys, they maintain the mount-called
subsystems.  Second, perhaps look into CIFS instead of SMBFS as your
mount type.  I don't know if it will fix your problem specifically, but
its the usual answer when somebody has a problem with mount -t smbfs

--
Paul Gienger                    Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.