[Samba] (no subject)

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Fri Mar 25 16:59:55 GMT 2005

On Friday 25 March 2005 09:17, Joao Carneiro - DLS wrote:
>  Hi there,
>
> I'm implementing samba as ADS domain member server with samba and ldap
> authentication. There is an extension of the AD schema to be performed,
> right?
> What is the tool that does that?
> Thanks in advance

Suggest you check chapter 10 "Adding UNIX/Linux Servers and Clients".
I just updated this title to: "Adding Domain Member Servers and Clients" so
this chapter title will change the next time the documentation is built.

You can download this book from:

	http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf

If this chapter does not solve your needs please let me know and I will work
with you to solve the issue you have and to extend the documentation.

Cheers,
John T.

--
John H Terpstra