[Samba] problem when writing to a deleted file

Simon Weatherill simon at gardencitygroup.com
Wed Mar 23 21:21:00 GMT 2005

I just tested it without using the PDF library and (luckily) got similar
results. This time, however, I got a "Text file busy" Exception (java)
while the first thread was writing. The second thread continued writing
to the new file.

Simon

--
Simon Weatherill
office phone: 603-863-4111

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use
of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that
is confidential, privileged or legally protected.  Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the
original communication.  Thank you for your cooperation.