[Samba] Nb of copies don't appear in page_log file

Norbert Gomes norbert.gomes at orleans-tours.iufm.fr
Wed Mar 23 15:42:25 GMT 2005

But is it not the role of the "pstops" filter to retrieve all the
necessary information for page accounting (nb of pages, nb of copies...) ?

The clients send a "application/postscript" file which is converted on
the server to a "application/vnd.cups-postscript" format and I thought
that this conversion enabled some features like page accounting ?