[Samba] ADS member.

Meli Marco Marco.Meli at gknsintermetals.com
Wed Mar 23 09:46:01 GMT 2005

Great! It is very useful!
So I have decide to relocate my samba server from NT4 to ADS:
1. I have to implement IDMAP_RID method on samba server attached to NT4 (in
this case what's the namefile where it store the mapping informations?).
2. Backup all *.tdb files anyway ...
3. Relocate samba server to ADS.
It would works?
But I have also set the ACL rights and permissions on xfs partition samba
share, where it store these informations? I have read about a file called
share_info.tdb, but it is empty ...
Thanks a lot.
Marco.