[Samba] Issues with de-installation...

Madhusudan, R r.madhusudan at hp.com
Wed Mar 23 05:31:09 GMT 2005

Hi,

Following the instructions given in the Samba-HOWTO-Collection, I installed
Samba 3.0.10 using the images generated on my system.

Whenever I try to start either "nmbd" or "smbd" by hand, they seem to exiting immediately. I searched for information on diagnosing this problem,
but didn't find any.

Am I missing something here? Any suggestions on what the problem could be?

Thanks,
Madhu