[Samba] Problem with domain membership

Jochen Witte devnull at alpha-lab.net
Tue Mar 22 21:07:59 GMT 2005

Attached are the logs with the according log-level.

---snip---
doing parameter workgroup = <DOMAINNAME>
doing parameter netbios name = HAL
    000018 smb_io_chal
        0018 data: c8 d8 ff bf 3b 5f 0e 08
    000020 net_io_neg_flags
        0020 neg_flags: 400001ff
    0024 status: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
cli_net_auth2: Error NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
cli_nt_setup_creds: auth2 challenge failed
connect_to_domain_password_server: unable to setup the PDC credentials
to machine <PDCHOST>. Ewrite_socket(19,45)
---snip---

Do I have a wrong secrets.tdb ? I deleted it completely and then joined
the domain again (after removing the machine account in my ldap server).

Am Dienstag, den 22.03.2005, 05:07 -0600 schrieb Gerald (Jerry) Carter:
--
Jochen Witte <devnull at alpha-lab.net>