[Samba] Double posts (anyone else receiving two copies of every email to this list?)

Nathan Vidican nvidican at wmptl.com
Mon Mar 21 20:20:50 GMT 2005

For some reason, to which I've yet been able to figure out, I keep getting
two copies of all messages posted to this list... Have not re-subscribed nor
changed anything since Friday, and the same issue is not applicable with all
outside/incoming email from other sources today - just trying to figure out
if it's something on our end or yours; so is anyone else getting double
posts or is the problem solely on my end?

--
Nathan Vidican
nvidican at wmptl.com
Windsor Match Plate & Tool Ltd.