[Samba] I need to rename libnss_winbind.so ...

Emmanuel Willems ew at senate.be
Mon Mar 21 17:25:55 GMT 2005

Hi!

For a dual samba configuration on a Linux system, I need to rename the /lib/libnss_winbind.so .
Simply changing the file name and adapting /etc/nsswitch.conf is aparently not enough.
what am I missing? I couldn't find it in the source code ...

thanks for your time

Emmanuel
--

Emmanuel Willems

+----------------------+-------------------+----------------------+
| Ingénieur-système    | Systeem ingenieur | System engineer      |
| Sénat de Belgique    | Belgische Senaat  | Belgian Senate       |
| Place de la Nation 1 | Natieplein 1      | Place de la Nation 1 |
| 1009 Bruxelles       | 1009 Brussel      | 1009 Brussels        |
|                      |                   | Belgium              |
| e-mail: ew at senate.be                                            |
| tel: +32 (2) 501.72.39                                          |
| fax: +32 (2) 514.06.85                                          |