[Samba] AD: Password problem?

Datatal AB - Gauffin, Jonas jonas at datatal.se
Mon Mar 21 11:30:54 GMT 2005

Yes.

Changed passwd and shadow from "compat" to "files winbind"

Do i need to restart anything afterwards?

The docs says something about pam.d too.
I dont have a pam_winbind.so anywhere, where do I get/compile it?

Additional info:
I've tried "wbinfo --authenticate xxxx%xxx" and it worked.

(It's running the debian 3.0 r4)