[Samba] Migrating Samba and Users to another Fedora 3 box

Collen collen at zeist.hermanjordan.nl
Fri Mar 18 23:55:14 GMT 2005

Hmm your forgetting a few things..
sure you've got the usernames and all, what about the *.tdb files.!!
best thing is to copy the entire samba dir as well (/usr/local/samba/*)
and all posix user files, only passwd isn't enough, coz you'l lose your
groups..
you didn't tell us if it's an pdc or not..
or how you're going to do the migration..
ect ect..
L8r   COllen