[Samba] Attachment. who can I best report this to for forensis?

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Wed Mar 16 19:03:20 GMT 2005

Johan B, please let it through+ The headers are needed.

I live in the Netherlands, where the police contacts for this sort of
thing are grey and unknown to me.

The Metropolitan Police (London only) in England is 100% on the ball,
but they're under resourced and I don't live in their "manor" (London
slang for area).

I'd like to push it out to as powerful an organization as possible, that
really cares. As a one-time father (they're long grown up now) I rate
the sender on a par with the "terrorist" syndrome, that we've all seen
so much of lately.

Of course the shitt went through a zombie or open relay, of course it
was sent anonymously, but that's what forensics are for. The proper
authority will be keeping a database and ISP trail on the whole.That's
why I'm asking SANS.

Thanks!

--Tonni

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...