[Samba] Cannoi delete files: "the mounted file system does not support extended attributes"

Daniele Lucà Daniele.Luca at telit.com
Tue Mar 15 15:36:14 GMT 2005

Hi Laurent

I have the same your problem with SAMBA 2.0.7 and HP-UX  with the
"The mounted file system does not support extended attributes." message.

Searching in internet I find that it is a fix of W2000 professional that resolve this problem.
I begin to have this problem probably after a W2000 upgrade of one of many security patches.

Now I haven't solved this problem and I have downloaded all available fixes from Windows update.

Have You find some solution for this problem?

Thanks

Daniele