[Samba] Citrix, Samba PDC experiences.

Mark Nehemiah mnehemiah at urschel.com
Mon Mar 14 15:19:03 GMT 2005

It's good to hear.  I hope that the sambaPDC won't have the printiing auth
issues.  I'm sorry to hear about being pushed to A/D.  I have come really
close to thinking NOW is the time to install it with this big Citrix  push
we're in.   We're still fighting exhange(5.5 in domain), and I hope to
have it out of here soon.  Without exchange, I'm hoping we won't need a
real A/D and can go from NT PDC 250 users to Samba PDC 250 internal users,
additional 50-100 citrix users for remote offices.

Mark