[Samba] Can SAMBA be useful for me ?

Diego Julian Remolina dijuremo at math.gatech.edu
Sat Mar 12 17:24:50 GMT 2005

If all your clients are linux it does not make sense to use samba.  Turn
your windows machine into a linux box and then use NFS to share anything you
want from the pc to the laptops.

If you are actually setting up a linux cluster then you may want to check
out rocks which is based on RHEL: http://rocks.npaci.edu/Rocks/ and is free
as in beer.

Diego