[Samba] How to assign Administrator's rights?

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Mar 10 17:20:11 GMT 2005

Most of my users (unfortunately me included) need to use a bloated,
badly designed piece of sh^Hoftware that only works with administrator's
rights (I won't say names but it's from a big german company strongly
pushing for software patents).
How can I assign those users Administrator's rights without phisically
going to each machine?
I cold put them in the 'Domain Admins' group, but I don't think it's the
right solution.
I tried playing with the 'Administrators' builtin but I cannot make it
work (see my other message "Are builtin groups supposed to work with ldap").

TIA
--
Luca